View Single Post
Old 06.04.2014, 11:23 PM   #262
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
okay.

bbt = an update on the Unconscious.

great and all, but nothing new really. columbus discovering the indians.

please note, if hunger is caused by inequality (not lack of resources) and inequality is caused by social hierarchy, and social hierarchy is caused by the brain, and the brain is ruled by the genome…

but no, i'm not naturalizing hunger. i'm NOT saying "this is the way it is and so let it be."

explaining our behavior as animal behavior does not mean this is the way it always has to go (although it will probably go this way for a very long time).

it only needs to mean: this is the real point of departure to try to change anything, because everything else is an illusion (e.g., "the sanctity of life").

of course, medically prescribing more empathy might lead to the extinction of the species.

sociobiologically, we need a balance between selfishness and altruism. it's applied game theory. tricky shit. especially with changing evolutionary pressures.

but i don't really know.

ps- im curious about his fantasy novels though
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|