View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 08:51 AM   #24582
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
We've known of each other for a while, but kept actual interaction to a minimum.

She came over to cut my hair, got nervously flirtatious (playing with her legs, and feet...and constantly apologizing). She gave me a very sensual haircut, asked me for my opinion on her skimpy dress, and flashed me her "I'd hit that" booty shorts underneath, saying "Oh, and I just wanted to show you these".

My reaction should've been to instantly smack the shit out of her ass, but I was so taken aback that all I could muster was an, "...uhh....ha...that's cool". I think I just made her feel really awkward.

This girl intimidates me, and I really, really, really, really like that in a girl.

(more recent photo)

EDIT: Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Particularly from female members. I want to make her mine.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|