Thread: drugs/music
View Single Post
Old 08.20.2009, 04:17 PM   #46
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
^^Right gogo...

but drugs can help you skip levels of advancement, sometimes.

If the talent isn't there, drugs won't make you write well. Infact they may destroy any chance of finding your talent because you'll fall in love with the drugs and fall out of love with the music.

Only if you have the drive, and try and try and fail and fail and then have some success with writing should you try heavy drugs. Then you'll change yr philosophies on how to write.

For me I feel I had alot of good ideas but no direction, drugs pointed me in the right direction, but try not to write ON drugs, but AFTER the drug experience. Writing on drugs is usually always shit, usually...

then after awhile drugs can lead you in the wrong direction, so go with yr first hint then lay off the drugs a bit....

I'm in the process of cleaning myself up
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|