View Single Post
Old 09.26.2006, 08:31 PM   #11
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
this is getting juicier:

"Extreme doom" metal band KHANATE, the brainchild of Stephen O'Malley (THORR'S HAMMER, BURNING WITCH, SUNN 0))), LOTUS EATERS) and James Plotkin (OLD, SCORN, ATOMSMASHER), has disbanded. In a statement, Plotkin writes, "I have decided to leave KHANATE due to the lack of commitment of certain members. The decision was a difficult one, as I've put six years and immeasurable amounts of creativity into the band hoping to take it as far as possible. The past year has brought about many missed opportunities and the realization that some players are more concerned with personal careers and day jobs rather than the advancement of music as an artform.

"I will continue to work with drummer Tim Wyskida on a number of other projects, mainly KHLYST and our improvisational duo.

"Gratitude to all those that have supported what we have done and acknowledged our importance in modern music.

"The companion album to 'Capture & Release' is currently being mixed. This yet-untitled work consists of spontaneous recordings made during the 'C&R' sessions dating back to February 2005. This will be my final work in KHANATE. There are plans for Japanese issues of the self-titled and 'Things Viral' CDs with expanded packaging and bonus discs with unreleased material."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=59126

my guess is that plotkin and soma had a falling out. i'll write something up about it, inhuman.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|