View Single Post
Old 05.27.2010, 01:39 PM   #6
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I like this type of f&a stuff, but I am always really curious by a few of the people who post there. Seems like they all pretty much exclusively listen to this drifty, droney stuff, and whatever, "mild-psyche", kinda odd. On the other hand, this board, and noisefanatics.com, has a lot of people who tend to like all facets of music, you can mention Runzelstirn and Gurgelstock in both places, or mention Autechre in both places, and get 50000 replies. Really weird and interesting... just tons and tons of people over on F&A making big deals about people who hold down one or two keys on a keyboard and release tapes in editions of 1 and shit. The people are pretty friendly, I love posting over there, even though I fail to see the appeal of some of that stuff. Still a lot more listenable than some Merzbow wannabes. I do like OPN a lot, I like the direction this is going in.

Anyway, you've been to f&a, right n'ik? The best thing about it is, there's like thread after thread after thread of cool music like, with like 100's of mediafire links. It's a really cool site, the people are super friendly!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|