View Single Post
Old 05.21.2009, 04:19 PM   #9
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Sweet. It's strange the musical phases the kids go through from like 6-12, huh? I am hoping Kellian will grow out of her latest tween phase soon. She still lists Nirvana, Violent Femmes, SY, Weezer, White Stripes, ETC. as some of her fav bands, but she is into all the Nickelodean/Disney stuff right now and it's killing me slowly.

It is strange though hearing your spawn singing the lyrics to some of our songs... When 'Add It Up' comes on Kellian and Evan change the words to: "Why can't I get just one EWWW" and "Why can't I get just one YUCK."

I wish my neice would listen to SY n stuff.....She's totally into the whole Disney world. I hate it. She seen the JOnas Bros twice....and she's 9. She does like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...which is coo...but stilll...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|