View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 07:57 AM   #1
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
Although I wish they played more older songs, they still fucking killed. Considering it was only the second night of the tour, they're still learning to play most of the new stuff live and want to get it down first before they go back into the old catalogue more. But I was a little bummed about the Expressway thing too, yet Lee's guitar skills on Or were quite a sight (check the pics!!). For me though, it was such a great night. Drove 2 hours to philly, waited for 2 hours and saw Coco and a bunch of her friends hanging out! She looks like Thurston so much it's ridiculous. And Be Your Own Pet was a lot of fucking fun (pics) and just like blasted through their set. The girl was real cute too. And just hearing Kim wittingly say, since some people were asking for some really old songs they obviously wouldn't be played, that "this song is so fucking old it's older than all of you" made the night. And PCH, holy shit amazing. As far as my first sonic experience goes, quite a good night.

Here we go evry'body:

Incinerate
What A Waste
Pattern Recognition
Do You Believe In Rapture
Reena
Rats
Sleepin' Around
Turquoise Boy
Jams Run Free
Lights Out
PCH
Pink Steam

------
The Neutral
Shaking Hell

------
Or

And some wonderful pics:

uploading about like 100 more pics as we speak, here's my photobucket link http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/buddhaBeatz/ . Sorry about the size on the kim one, it's the only size that does the pick justice! __________________

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|