View Single Post
Old 08.07.2010, 03:15 PM   #60
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Can't think of ten, but ...

I Don't Wanna Grow up - The Ramones (the most unnecessary self parody ever)

Maxwell's Silver Hammer - The Beatles (just appalling)

Green Door - The Cramps (pointless)

Eat Yrself Fitter - The Fall (sounds too 'wacky')

Boris the Spider - The Who (unlistenable)

Changes - Black Sabbath (just wrong)

Hurricane - Bob Dylan (makes me cringe)

Student Demonstration Time - The Beach Boys (ditto)

India Song - Big Star (embarrassing)

Night of the Shape - Electric Wizard (crap idea)

God yeah, "I dont wanna grow up" sucks so bad.

Though, I rather like "eat yrself fitter" because when I listen to the Fall I know Im getting into something already wacky and usually want them to be as crazy as possible.

I love the keys or whatever synth is on that song.

Maxwell's Silver Hammer has always confused the fuck out of me. Just another Paul song trying to rip off John's Acid lyrics and failing HORRIBLEY. Paul McCartney singing a silly song with fucked up lyrics about murdering and being a sadist isn't hip. It's especially infuriating to me because usually their songs weren't pointless. John did the philosophy and paul did the romantic shit. It was a good formula.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|