View Single Post
Old 05.14.2014, 10:06 AM   #37632
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I just realized that I am a baby and "the" guy is a grown man and it's weird. I always make fun of my little brother and his friends for being babies and they are only 4 years younger than me. If I was "the" guy's age and "the" guy was my age I would probably make fun of him as well. Well, I probably wouldnt but I would grin at whatever he is doing and think "oh, aren't you young?" and feel so old and full of life experience. and I would probably pet his head.

It is weird.

We'll probably continue to hang out and I will feel strange about it cause I thought about age difference now. I never really thought about age and how weird some age differences are before and I felt never strange or weird or anything.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|