View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 06:21 PM   #15
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris
If you enjoy my entries, you'll enjoy Selby.

Kinda like this

My name is khchris, and I'm on a sonic youth message board, and I like to change how people think, and I like my Spurs and my dual processor mac, and I saw Husker Du in 85, and I don't call people black--they are African American, and Hitler is my hero, then I yelled "NEXT!!", again I yelled "NEXT!!!!", "NEXT!!!", then all was silent......then again I yelled "NEXT!!!"

Continue this run-on for about 100 pages and you got yourself khchris' version of a Selby novel

There are certain kinds of parasites which feed off of their host and eventually usurp the host - for instance, there are certain kinds of wasps which lay their eggs in the flesh of insects. The host body is powerless, and eventually the new animal is borne of the corpse of its host. Rarely do the parasite animals come out as more amusing than their hosts.

A new biological precedent has been set here this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|