View Single Post
Old 05.12.2023, 12:21 AM   #93
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
Memorials – Music for Film: Tramps! & Women Against The Bomb (12.5)

Goddammit, this was released in a limited first pressing of 500 (almost gone), "label edition" of 51 (because it's on The state51 Conspiracy - cute), and extra cassette with additional material (100 copies, virtually gone - I see 3 left at the moment). I don't have the fucking money right now! There better be a second pressing available when I do!

In case you're wondering what Memorials (or MEMORIALS, as they like to stylize it - why do people do that these days? Unless the name of your band is an acronym, keep it bloody simple!) is, it's the duo of Electrelane's Verity Susman and Wire's Matthew Simms, and they're the best thing since all fuck.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|