View Single Post
Old 09.07.2010, 02:55 PM   #14
chris2159
little trouble girl

chris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sordid Sentinel
Hi there,

And please forgive me if this is not the right section of the forum to post this.

I've started playing SY tunes on my electric guitar recently, and you know what it's like, I spend fifteen minutes tuning it in F# F# F# F# E B just to realize I will need another 15 minutes to tune it differently to play another song.

So my question is: is there some kind of pedal that would allow me to preset the tunings (each string separately) to switch easily from "Saucer-like" tuning to Stereo Sanctity?

I know that might sound crazy/naive, but you know what? I just own ONE guitar!

Cheers,

I saw a new kind of Capo in Guitarist Magazine called a spider capo. http://www.spidercapo.com/testimonials.html#
It could help you change very quickly between similar tunings such as G G D D D# D# (stereo Sanctity) to G G D D F F (Lees guitar on Mote)
But it looks a bit odd.............
chris2159 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|