View Single Post
Old 05.08.2009, 06:16 PM   #2156
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei
Unfortunatelly i don't have it, but if you don't want it to fall off the tracker jump on it even if there is no seeder left. This way the system won't delete it and maybe someone will seed it in the near future.
Thanks, Andrei; since I hadn't read the fine print, my impression was that the 15-day seederless rule was unmerciful on active leechers. Eventually I'll have to turn the PC off, though, so... time to carpet-bomb the people who left comments with private messages! Posting on the respective thread and on bt-dimeadozen-org (not to mention contacting the uploader) hasn't flown so far.

I saw bits of this performance on a show called Jazz Clubs of New York and it is truly mighty bitchin' - at one point it felt like Albert Ayler was gonna jump out of the netherworld and join the band (and I don't even believe in netherworlds). Bernstein's horn arrangements on Lou Reed's Ecstasy are stellar-golden as well, sho nuff. SHAKE & BAKE!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|