View Single Post
Old 02.25.2008, 03:55 PM   #74
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
Ok this is gonna sound weird but I've never had any drugs or even smoked a cigarette even though I have been going to bars and clubs since I was 14. It's nothing to do with being square, I'm sure a lot of people at 14 are sitting at home watching tv and wouldn't have had the guts to hang out where I did but I do what I want to and I enjoy music and hanging out with people, and perhaps have a beer or something if I feel like it, I never had the urge to try drugs, and it didn't help that whenever I would walk into a room with people smoking pot they stank to high heaven, not very alluring in my books.

say the same thing but replace "pot" with "alcohol" and you have my experience with bars. I fucking hate bars, watching sad pathetic losers sit around drinking poison until they feel brave enough to ask the girl out, or to start a fight. fucking drunks. watching chicks drink until they act so stupid they are completely un-attractive... not fun.

generalization I know, but have you been to a "college bar" lately?