View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 09:59 AM   #8
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Hyperstation, I hope that is not your reason for bering Athiest. It seems silly to me that someone would be an athiest because God hasn't fulfilled their expectations of what God should do. That is a pretty faulty statement not from a religious standpoint, but from a logical point of view.
  1. God
    1. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
    2. The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being
Assuming that if God existed, he would have to do X is assuming the mind the, reasoning, and logic of an infinite, omnipotent, perfect being from the point of view of a finite and imperfect brain. I hope you have realized you are imperfect, but you might not have, you are 16. Making a judgement that someone infinitely more intelligent than you is like trying to calculate PI on a calculator.

Take note, I'm not arguing the existance of God, just your reasoning.

Alex's trip, Soundtrax just called your parents abusive, are you gonna take that shit?

(The more I read soundtrax's posts, the less I can take him seriously)
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|