View Single Post
Old 05.14.2012, 02:07 AM   #1348
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
rah rah rah! (?) yeah but do you watch other leagues though? dortmund beat bayern yesterday 5-2 and they played beautifully. fuckit, i love bayern but dortmund was fucking unstoppable. [btw fergie was watching the game @ stadium w/ the intent of buying kakawa for man u]

I've not seen every league but I've seen enough of a lot of them to say the Prem may not be the best in terms of football quality but I've still yet to find a more relentlessly intense and involving league. I can't compare it with the Bundesliga but I've seen enough of La Liga and Serie A and some of the S'th American leagues to say that, on the whole, I much prefer the Prem. It's a different kind of football. It's not the beautiful game but it's far more dramatic throughout the league. It's common that players and managers who come to the Prem from overseas end up commenting on how intense it is.

If you can, try and see next Saturday's Championship Playoff Final between West Ham and Blackpool. (And support West Ham, obviously) The all or nothing prize is promotion to the Premier League, and as such the final is often the most dramatic and tense one off game in the whole of the English football calender. It'll be on before the Champions League final and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it doesn't end up being the better game. It may not have much tactical sophistication or beautiful passes but for sheer frantic do or die epicness, it's hard to beat.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|