View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 06:04 PM   #7275
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
I think this guy gets it... /wink

(I agree with what this person has said, in this one specifically quoted segment, and stand by it. I think it is well put. This does not mean I am looking to align myself whole-heartedly with this person and their belief system completely, but with this specific statement.)

I think this guy gets it, too!

Absolute fair-play, my friend. That was a pretty poorly thought out preface leading into that comment I made, eh? Touché

so again not sure if you've kept up but ive argued everywhere here for centrist policies and free markets and the risk of democrats losing by going too far left. i support pragmatist pelosi over the progressive insurgents, etc.

HOWEVER... apples to apples!

trump is a fucking lunatic and not a centrist. and he's peddling racial hate in order to cling to power.

telling brown americans to go back where they came from? jeezus fucking christ. that gives free license to every white supremacist asshole out there to do the same, and to feel vindicated in their fucked up beliefs.

here's republican george conway, husband of kellyanne, explaining it for you
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...5d5_story.html

this type of presidential behavior to me is more dangerous than a push for government takeover of the health system that could never happen, because congress and the courts would put a stop to it. (i'm for the public option actually-- do not want gubmint monopoly)

so, even though i don't agree with someone like bernie, i'd rather have his type of activism over the fascist bastard who has idiots like bytor goose-stepping in sync with him.

we already have an activist in the white house. and he's agitating for all the wrong ideas.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|