View Single Post
Old 01.08.2013, 04:45 PM   #2351
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
we were talking at work about this and picked our "other" team to play fifa's world11

it-went-a-little-something-like-this
Joe Hart
(couldn't pick a right back).Kompany.Vidic.Lahm
we argued about the midfield although we agreed on Pirlo and Yaya Toure and one other (someone said Gerrard)
then up front we had a three of David Silva.Zlatan.Aguero

we argued about whether Vidic could be in a world's best of 2012/13 when he hasn't played much, and we argued whether Tevez was better than Aguero. And we argued whether Yaya Toure would sit or push on. we argued alot and didn't really come up with anything. and they wouldn't let me have Nathaniel Clyne at right back

I can't say i've much of him aside from watching Germany but surely Laahm can fit in the right-back category?

And as much as I hate Gerrad he's always reliable and ACTUALLY I'd say tehre's a good case for Lampard.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|