View Single Post
Old 09.26.2007, 11:42 AM   #83
The Usher
stalker

The Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's assesThe Usher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
i don't see how the review comes close to comparing the markers to pavement???

...irregardless of my view of the markers (and some people think i adore them which i really don't...), i could think of many other more important reasons why we live in a sad world other than why 2 people try to make some music and for whatever reason have achieved some sort of succuss at it and have obtained a reasonable amount of respect from certain aspects of a music community, whether you like them or not can you fault them with that? or maybe you will... with all this blabber you write about how much you dislike what they do and how you are in contrare to the opinions in many of the posted reviews at just reveals that you just jeolous of where they are at and where you are not...

Spot on I'd say.

The Usher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|