View Single Post
Old 12.16.2018, 08:48 PM   #41011
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in such a cheerful mood lately, that it doesn't really matter what some rando on the internet wants to lash out at me for. I've taken worse.

All the trolls and alt accounts on SYG are sorta what have always defined this place. The mods are pretty much non-existent which allows people here to behave like the old west. I appreciate that about SYG as opposed to other places online which I frequent.

People play with fire and complain when they get burned. I've been guilty of the same. I know I can be annoying here and I get egregious, but I'm recovering now, and have so many wonderful things to offer the world.

Really, I just wanna help others, and I hope whoever is twisted enough to post such hurtful things also finds his/her peace in life.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|