View Single Post
Old 04.25.2016, 03:12 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I dug the first season, even though it had some plodding bits, and I wished they would hurry up already and give him his red outfit....and I thought Dinofrio was awesome as Kingpin

I REALLY dug the second season, as the fight scenes kept being very intense and the Daredevil we all know and love is finally coming to the forefront. The actor who plays Karen Paige is the only severely weak link on this show. She was brutal to watch in True Blood and she is passably better in daredevil. She is hired because she plays the weepy girl OK, and that is all she does. get quiet, and weep..... BORING.

The Punisher was cool, and the guy playing him did a great job, but I do not understand why they removed Frank Castle's policeman background...tightening the story I guess.

Things I do not like about the Daredevil.

It is getting harder and harder to hide the main actor's toupee in low light and shadow. Horrible. Bad enough that they make Matt Murdock a brunette, but one that is obviously 5'3" tall? That shit irritates me every time he is on screen. His comb-forward/toupee is fucking BRUTAL.

For someone who is supposed to be dedicated to fighting crime, especially low-level crime, in hells kitchen, we have so far rarely seen Daredevil actually patrolling and fighting crime.

On a side note to that, to me the best parts of comic book daredevil are when he flies through the air and rooftops like a non-powered SpiderMan, and it took 22 episodes for Daredevil to get his billyclub and swing through the air? Shitty.

Luckily (spoilers ahead) us comic book readers know that Karen Paige dies, and so we will be liberated from her HORRIFIC HAM acting.