View Single Post
Old 09.01.2011, 12:59 PM   #1095
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Yep, Arsenal probably invested in paper bags to cover their players' faces so that people won't see them blush.
8-2 was too much; Arsene ain't a bad coach, but the players he doesn't have to sell he loses through injury.
I wonder whether Arsenal's financial situation is good. I know some top clubs are crippled with debts, I have no idea about the Gunners. They obviously had to starve a bit after going to a new ground, new stadium.
In a world where when you can't afford to pay, you're not allowed to (a bit like life for you and me), would they be in a better position, thanks to the decline of the others?
Has Arsenal been thinking of making money through harboring young talented players - though I can't see many of them - rather than getting trophies?
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|