View Single Post
Old 04.13.2014, 01:45 AM   #440
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Nobody mentioned that there was a new Dopplegangaz LP out. Look at me, bitching about how I missed Hark last year. Now I've got a new album creeping up my ass that I only knew about because I go to the record store all the time. And I saw it there.

It's called "Peace Kehd" and it is possible it's a reissued mixtape or something, because my copy says deluxe, but it's only one disc, and I've never heard it before.

In any case, it fucking slays. Something I've absolutely come to expect from this band that I love but know very little about. They're hard, and that's all they're is to it. Sorry schoolboy, Rick, Sage the boring ass Gemini. The first chunk of this year is all about Mobb Deep and Dopplegangaz.

Also, Smell the DA.I.S.Y. Is goddamn excellent. (So is Pińata, but it's still grow in' on me).
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|