View Single Post
Old 04.11.2014, 08:04 AM   #426
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't think I had a sig. Are you talkin' about my avatar?

Yeah. I've only had three, and they all correspond with my most heavily anticipated album of a given year. I started out with a "HUH?" jpg to celebrate Sweet Heart, Sweet Light. Then, the big surprise of 2013, Black Bug's Reflecting the Light, which sold about four copies, but was the best fucking rock album of the year, with the best cover art. Made me feel like punk was still alive and breathing in some Swedish goth club.

Now I'm flashing the Wu-Signal, because in 2014, Wu Tang may not be the hero hip hop wants, but they're exactly what hip hop needs. Little Dark Knight Rises reference for ya, to accompany the Batman theme.

Wu needs to come up like Bats after Bane whooped his ass, and take their fuckin city back. Hell, they need to take their whole fucking genre back. Then your with Kanye West and Underachievers.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|