View Single Post
Old 02.19.2013, 04:50 PM   #2558
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips
bayern are a joy to watch.

yes. yes they are. they only get on my balls when they play backwards-- i understand the tactical reason for this but it gets on my balls anyway.

podolski's goal was a total defensive fuckup by bayern, but eh, he used to play for bayern too so that's okay.

in any case, i have nothing against wenger from what i saw-- arsenal put up a fight, especially in the 2nd half, but they just don't have the players to do more.

i saw wenger's interview, i don't think he had anything close to an outburst in french terms-- the french priests in my school were lots crankier and more impatient with stupidity than he was with that journo. of course the press makes their money from this sort of kremlinology, but i think there's nothing to it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|