View Single Post
Old 12.30.2012, 09:27 AM   #35802
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Yeh he knew where the hose was and got it down pretty quick. It was a minute or away from creeping up the fence. Even though it was not an overly big fire it was still quite surreal to be standing there with smoke billowing over you and not knowing whats going on. I reckon there was about 4 meters squared of damage done.

Great story too aftethefact. I had similar situation happen a few year back where i woke up to the sound of popping so i went out side and it was the neighbors palm trees completely lit up at the same time that it was slightly raining. No Tom Waits though

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
Wow, that's insane. Did you all get it put out pretty quick?

I used to live in a small apartment in Cincinnati right on the river. One night I woke up and heard noises from outside. Tom Waits' "Alice" had just started over again, because I put it on repeat before I went to bed. I stepped right out my front door on the small landing to look out and see what the commotion was, and the house across the street was on fire. I could hear sirens coming our way, and I knew the house was abandoned, so I had no sense of urgency. I just stood there and watched the blaze while Tom Waits crooned in the background.