View Single Post
Old 03.11.2015, 08:00 PM   #24
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I'm going with Schizophrenia the 1991 Punk Broke live version if i could only have just one sonic youth song. While i had dirty and goo and washing machine and even made in america (which i was too young to possibly appreciate the weirdness) before i saw that video and had heard bull in the heather in its heavy rotation moment but it wasn't until i first watched this video that i truly feel in love with their music. I was in middle school, a cute girl in my science class knew i loved nirvana so she insisted i borrow her copy of the vhs since she was obsessed with sonic youth. As soon as that tom drop roll and starting riff played i was like, "wait.. whoa.." never looked back. That chick also became a good friend of mine and hooked me up with several of her homegirls which was a win win..

really good version of schizophrenia. you can hear the guitars really good and clear. something i didn't notice until i got Sister on vinyl.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|