View Single Post
Old 12.08.2013, 02:09 PM   #225
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped

http://www.thrilljockey.com/thrill/B...k#.URAgTo5D36w

This is pretty great. I've just got this and their first LP and early 7 inches within the last few weeks. This new one has some Morricone-like parts, which sort of related to the Broadcast record mentioned above (which I havn't heard yet) though I suspect the soundtracks they are referencing are quite different. Also, gotta love Thrill Jockey's policy of posting full track length streams for every release.

Fender just released a new version of the Fender Bass VI guitar, which was unavailable for a long time and very high priced on the collectors market, and which is played all over these records, for a non-outlandish price (still too much for yours truly at the moment). Coincidence? So want one of those...

...then this Fall they sold preorders for a Squier version for half the price of the "Pawn Shop" version released in the Spring. Behind on production, just rolling out now. This is much closer to the original from the 60's, want one myself but kinda broke for now.

hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|