View Single Post
Old 05.20.2007, 06:05 PM   #174
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know, chavs are fun? what the hell is a chav? When I hear people say chav now, I assume it's someone wearing tracky bottoms tucked into their socks and all the other stuff that gets associated with this stereotype. It's just a fashion right?
Like the guys who like to dress up as gangsters, it's just a fashion, most of them will not shoot you or anything.
When my friends use the word chav they mean to refer to the type of fuckwits who will beat up rock kids and stab a stranger for fun or more minor things like shouting abuse at strangers for reasons I do not understand. The majority of these FWs wear the tracky bottoms and what not, making them chavs? I don't know, I just think it sucks, really saddens me that these FWs don't relate to other people.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|