View Single Post
Old 05.23.2012, 05:42 PM   #15711
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

took lunch time off & finally went to see AVENGERS, which was great!

it starts so-so and then it picks up speed and doesn't let go. great... everything! especially joss whedon's signature humor. lots of great lines.

i sure am glad i stayed until the very last minute of the very last credits as i usually do--most people left and missed out on the laughs. (if you haven't seen it yet, stay till the very end).

can't complain about anything in that movie. okay, maybe the beginning was a little slow and obvious, but hey, not everyone has seen every preceding movie, so it was a required intro.

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

and then the whole attacking force had very little strategic sense shooting taxicabs and coffee shops and office workers, the dolts... ha ha ha... but that's usual action movie fare, and it's therefore forgivable

****SPOILER END*****

scarlett was hot and robert downey was great and everyone was great really, the whole cast, great ensemble.

anyway, good times! and i sure am glad i watched it on 2D cuz those fast moving action scenes would have been headachy as fuck with the glasses on
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|