View Single Post
Old 05.21.2012, 04:52 PM   #15710
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn Curtain

I'm a bit disappointed, I expected something more poetic and less "down-to-earth", some parts could have been more subtle, excellent acting though.

This is my number one favourite film I've seen in the past 2 years, love it to death. I was captivated by the down to earth qualities and honesty, something just came across that smacked me over the head and lovestruck me with every facet of this film. The end is icing on the cake, a surreal feeling was evoked. The soundtrack done by French producer, Para One, is pure electronic bliss. Well known for being the second half of the production team along with Tacteel for the Big Dada signed French hip-hop group, TTC. Para breathes the precise sounds that the film needed and invigorates the plot of lust and love. Rewatched only three times, need to watch it more and buy the Blu-Ray and soundtrack.
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|