View Single Post
Old 06.29.2019, 09:15 AM   #38
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
eh—if a man is ambitious, he’s “doing what it takes,” but if a woman is ambitious, she’s lady macbeth?

that nyt article i posted goes into some of her actual fuckups. now that she’s got my interest i’ll look more into it. but outright dismissal, and purity tests, hell no.

i’m not joining the democratic circular firing squad. to dump trump is priority #1.
Nah fuck male prosecutors too for locking mothers up for their children's truancy. If that's the purity test then I guess a lot of people are purists. You can't have someone like that be the democratic nomination after Black Lives Matter and everything that's went on since, come on man. She played a not insignificant role in the system that so many people are fighting against. She came across the best in the debates and I'm fine with her burning Biden but a lot of what she said was either flip flopping on previous positions or just hypocritical. There are a million other choices and no one should settle just to DUMP THE BAD ORANGE MAN.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|