View Single Post
Old 11.08.2007, 04:07 PM   #29
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious is already taken, so...

Seriously, every noise album has silly names like "Oscillating Silhouettes" or "Breathless Inside the Tomb". Or it has really stupid names like "FUCK YR NOIZE NOIZE FUCKING NOIZE" and "HARSH NOIZE POWER ELECTRONIX FUCK YR SCENEE". I'd say, just call it what you think; don't let any of us tell you what to call it. It's your creation, you can think of a name for it! No offense. I'm just saying: You know it best, you know what it sounds like, etc.. I'm not going to have a child and raise it for a year and tell all my friends about it and then go, "By the way, now that you know how my child is, why don't you give me a name for it?"

"Well, I think he seems really loyal to his master! Call him 'Jeeves'!"

You know?

I'd never let anyone on here name my albums! Fuck you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YR NOIZE NOIZE FUCKIN NOIZE HARSH NOI

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|