Thread: Emo music
View Single Post
Old 09.02.2008, 10:11 AM   #46
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Oh, and I'd also like to go back on topic and reccomend Hot Water Music's Fuel for the Hate Game.

It's the only one I have by them so far, but it's really quite fuckin' good. Cap'n Jazz-esque, I'd say.

Yeah, I have all the Hot Water Music albums; burned 'em off a huge fan of theirs... FUEL FOR THE HATE GAME is awesome. Turnstiles or whatever that song is called is great. I dunno if it's.. "emo", but it's certainly good. There are a lot of bands like that, actually, like Honor System, Strikeforce Diablo.. stuff like that.. that came to my attention around the same time and sounded pretty similiar. All good bands though.

Hot Water Music's pretty good, actually... I don't really ever get in the mood to listen to them, mainly because I don't like the vocals at all and some of the songs are really sluggish. The bass playing is phenomenal, probably the best part of that band. They started a new band, can't remember the name... but... OH, THE DRAFT. Yeah, they have this new band, like 3 of the members called The Draft. And one of the songs on the Draft's album sounds EXACTLY like "No One Knows" by Queens of the Stone Age. Found that funny.

BUT YEAH... Fuel for the Hate Game is really good.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|