View Single Post
Old 12.05.2018, 02:00 PM   #105
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
These days, I co-own a vintage shop specializing in furniture mostly, but we also do clothing and records and barware/housewares etc. Naturally I wrangle the record room but I also spend a couple of days a week restoring furniture in the workshop and I bring large heavy things into people's houses of course. I don't think I'm ever going to get away from that. I get to see a lot of different kinds of homes, and it's cool to work in a field I'm actually interested in. It's mostly 50s and 60s Scandinavian stuff, which I think will always do rather well in this area, but there's also the cool fiberglass mod stuff I enjoy and some awesome machine age relics that show their age and their former lives.it's a lot of work and none of us could actually afford to shop at our own store, but I feel very comfortable with what I'm doing for once.
congrats!

that is awesome

proud for you dude

(&grammar be damned—for is more accurate here)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|