View Single Post
Old 04.12.2011, 03:01 AM   #68
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
The definition of "metal" in this thread is puzzling.

Uriah Heep are great and everything, but that is either prog rock or just "hard rock" depending on which period you are talking about. I don't see that as remotely "metal."

In seventies Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep and Black Sabbath were called metal. I like quite a lot also Ac/Dc and Nazareth seventies production, but I think they were called already then Hard rock. I think some critic called the sixties band Vanilla Fudge first heavy metal band and I think itīs not totally wrong, there is quite heavy stuff in their Near the beginning album (at least Shotgun and Break song is). I think in music to put the band in categories is always difficult. And I think the bands fit very well on some category are mostly boring.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|