View Single Post
Old 09.29.2009, 08:56 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
i am convinced that America voted for Barack Obama because he has the flyest hair-cut of any president. All the previous presidents have the same Tim the Toolman Taylor cut..

its classic Americana white dude, mando hair growing over the ears in a swoosh, the parted poof on the top ("..what is that the afro-for white guys?") the budding mullet in the back..

now check out Obama looking fly

and when he let his hair grow out a little is approval started to drop, I saw on the news that he just cut it short again, I bet his approval points will automatically increase. It is subliminal, people feel threatened by the Tim the Toolman Taylor Presidential cut, it is to much a facet of the establishment, not that Obama is not a part of the establishment, he is as much as any of those dirtbags, he just has a flyer haircut

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|