View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 10:36 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well, i thought of going, but the fact that it costs $85 per day, plus the internet charges, plus traveling expenses, and i don't like a lot of the bands (madonna? tool? the yeah yeah yeahs? yuck!), plus they have a ton of fascist rules about food/water/cameras/etc, that turned me off.

i plan to seek out deerhoof & other of the bands i like in other, smaller venues. if you go though, make sure not to miss sleater-kinney, they are an amazing live band. and deerhoof of course. and animal collective is great though i like them better in records. cat power i'm not sure, as she's cancelled a lot of performances and she does not do well before large crowds-- the most neurotic chick ever, but i love her anyway.

i hope you have fun & get us some bootlegs
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|