View Single Post
Old 01.24.2007, 11:31 AM   #15
Confucious is sex
bad moon rising

Confucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's assesConfucious is sex kicks all y'all's asses
I don't appear to have been clear enough for some people; I meant the green rep, not the red rep.

To answer some of your comments and questions:

Glice has an enormous cock. Someone somewhere has seen it and told him so and he told us, so it must be true, why would he lie?

I am a journalist, I work for a well known newspaper and every morning I wake up feeling I have sold my soul for so doing.

Which brings me to my next point, 'G' or Porkmarras as you are better known, it is for this reason, and this reason alone, that I must assert my greatness and intellect; my current employer makes me feel I have neither on an hourly basis.

To those of you who have repped thank you, to those of you have not/given me negative rep then that's fine, because the 'little trouble girl' moniker ain't going away with rep anyway. Bags of fish all round!!!