Thread: Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12.27.2014, 09:59 AM   #58
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hope y'all motherfuckers had a nice one. Sounds like some of you had a peaceful night...which is good. Merry Christmas.

This Christmas was a bit different. At the end of the night I wasn't happy(and no...no because of the gifts)....but It was still pretty awesome. I spent the Christmas at my parent's new house(like 25 miles SW of Chicago....UGHHHH! but it's huge and nice)...But actual Christmas day was spent working then with my girlfriend. We got a room downtown right next to the lake. Spent it together....got some Japanese food...then...I tied her up n yeah....

But then the exhange of gifts...(I got her a sailor moon cat pillow and some pagan symbol necklace and a turqoise ring...nothign crazy expensive). Buuuut she got me a PSfucking4! WTF. and a juche cassette

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|