Thread: New KoRn Song
View Single Post
Old 02.26.2010, 03:02 AM   #93
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I don't think they're any less "juvenile" than Kim going, "BOYS ARE FROM JUPITER, GET MORE STUPIDER." Though it is funny you picked the most juvenile song from that album as your favorite.

Who says Kim has good lyrics anyway? Sonic Youth in general have shitty lyrics, I've always liked the music better.

And how is shoots and ladders any less juvenile than any of their other songs? Because he threw in nursery rhymes? instead of going wah fuck fuck shit fuck fuck fucking DIE MOTHER FUCKER? ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT FUCKING...lmao.

and I didn't know I have become Hunter S Thompson...all I'm saying is I hear more anger and passion in rhapsody in blue than I do in anything KoRn has to offer me.

& the point I'm trying to make is you can still be angry, we're all angry, but for fucksake get with it. Speak softly and carry a big stick, stop cryin into the mic ya know? Chaotic Evil is so dumb, they are the grunts of nerd war and the grunts of music. Neutral Evil is where it's at.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|