Thread: Wolf Eyes Live
View Single Post
Old 02.21.2007, 04:00 PM   #37
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
Their pre Beaches stuff is basically really noisy hardcore type stuff from what I remember. Maybe it was just a 7" or two they did. Was Cold Hands quite noisy, I think I heard it but I can't remember.

As for Wolf Eyes, it's hard to get super, super excited about them but I like some of the stuff that has a real sense of creeping dread which I doubt they'll play when I see them. I wasn't especially excited by their ATP set, it was quite good. Looking forward to seeing them in a smaller venue in April but not looking forward to having to see Consumer Electronics again. (actually, I'm sort of keen to see if he's as shit as I remember)

Consumer Electronics seems to pop up quite often as support. I've seen him be utter shite, and seen him be good. As is often the case with noise, it's difficult to know if it's down to my mood or how good the people making the noise are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|