Thread: Holly Golightly
View Single Post
Old 04.13.2007, 02:27 PM   #17
Bunbury
stalker

Bunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's asses
Ive been meaning to reply to this thread for awhile:

Quote:
Unusual to love them both, considering their hatred for each other.

We used to have raging arguments in the pub after a few drinks, and it was always the women who liked Tracey, and the men who defended Billy.

I'm not a fan of Tracey Emin's art. I don't know how she's perceived in America, but here she's become something of a TV personality, which is surprising because she comes across very badly on TV: incredibly dull.

EDIT: the phone message isn't friendly. She's calling him to berate him for "Art Or Arse", which is clearly about her (and some other artists).

Since im a tranny Im allowed to like them both.
But I do admire Emin and her artwork alot more than Childish. Even more-so after reading Strangeland.

Emin has no where near the amount of media coverage in Canada as she does in England. Actually, come to think of it most of the people I've talked to about her either dont care about her and her art or only have the slighest idea of who she is and that she did "my bed".

Quote:

I got an email from Ella Guru once. That's about as Stuckist as I get.
lucky, once again.

Quote:
Just realised it has this lyric:
Tracey Emin is a media whore
so what the hell's she crying for
everyone agrees her art is shit
she's made her bed now she lies in it
billy really is childish... but i do like that last line alot.
Bunbury is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|