View Single Post
Old 02.01.2016, 06:05 PM   #27
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
Rambo fantasies was my phrase--deluding himself into thinking he's some kind of swaggering gun toting hero when he's really a stupid asshole.

I think what I'm objecting to is the use of Rambo. Rambo was acting in self defense when persecuted and attacked by the police. You're not describing someone like that. More like Mel Gibson or Will Smith - or does Will Smith still think he's street?

It wasn't my war. You asked me, I didn't ask you. And I did what I had to do to win. But somebody wouldn't let us win. Then I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport. Protesting me. Spitting. Calling me baby killer. ... Who are they to protest me? Huh?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|