View Single Post
Old 01.29.2016, 11:43 AM   #21
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
The rightist boards are saying we need to hear the audio - they say the FBI was telling him to Drop the weapon! and when he tried to comply by taking it out of his pocket they shot him. The FBI had already shot into the car a bunch of times.

I'm not trying to be argumentative but it appears this is really about kicking out the cattle and bringing in the uranium. History has shown there is no atrocity our government will not commit in its quest to control the atom. All those miners who got cancer and all the pregnant women who were experimented on with radiation and the current experiment where the fed response to Fukushima was to simply increase the level of radiation that is considered safe.

http://farmwars.info/?p=14481

let's remember it was this FBI that shot an infant being held by a mother and the killer was promoted. This is the FBI that drugged and then executed Fred Hampton in his sleep. I could go on for a whole day in order to say we really should look at anything the FBI says with healthy skepticism.

They released this video immediately, but the videos of the missile blowing up the Pentagon are still suppressed.

I can't watch this video, I can't update Flash because Adobe apparently is only supporting Win 10, the government surveillance software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
sorry, tesla, but the aerial video clearly shows finny waving his arms around, reaching into his jacket pocket at least two times where they found a loaded 9mm. He evaded or tried to evade 2 legal stops and then jumped out, waving his arms and at least threatening to pull his gun. I've almost been shot by a cop for much less than that....

this video zoomed in and slo mo to show the happenings really well.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/01...tzing-sot.koin
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|