View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 04:41 PM   #19749
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Btw last movie I watched was Amazing Slider-Man 2, with that guy from Social Network who's like 30, playing a fucking high school senior.

The movie started off at a disadvantage by giving me something to make fun of and obsess over right off the bat. When Spidey swings into his graduation I assumed it was from, like, college, and the camera pans up to the banner and it says "Whatever Blah Blah HIGH SCHOOL" and whatshis face jumps onto the stage looking like ME after a smoking a pack a day for three weeks with his hair all gelled up.

I couldn't do it it, man. Might have been a fine movie, but I spent the duration substituting lines for Peter Parker and Gwen. Like Peter saying "I can't do this anymore!" And Gwen saying (in my voice) "Bevause you have terminal emphysema?" And other things that were more funny in my head.

Crap! Next!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|