View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 08:50 AM   #19744
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
managed to see PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES last night.

my wife made me watch a couple of the regular pride and prejudice productions last summer--so by know i know the story pretty much. also, one with keri russell about going to some modern day jane austen vacation thing, i forget the name.

i had read bad reviews of the zombie version but for me it was hilarious. if you know the story, and the way it's supposed to go, it's fun to see it go to bizarre places with zombies and kung fu and absurd shit like that. i laughed and laughed.

someone who gets jane austen for the first time will probably miss the ridiculousness though. so i'd say watch a regular, long, ponderous version first (i remember one with colin firth i think is his name), then watch this one for the lols & action.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|