View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 04:44 AM   #6
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I've always felt Washing Machine was a really strong album in the way that it demonstrated a new direction for the band. It stands on it's own when compared to everything that came before it. That said, everything that came before...and most everything that came after (sans Rather Ripped which was a total joke of a record, and The Eternal which had strong moments but all in all was nothing too special) was/is so much better in my opinion. In other words, I understand why it's an important record. I just always found it boring. I should also state that there's a big difference between an album being boring and an album "sucking", and WM definitely doesn't suck.

I don't remember the last time I listened to it. It's been at least 3 years. I should change that soon.