View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 09:25 AM   #21
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
it was all whirlwind heat and flash. i had the chance to meet SY in 2005. we had hitched two days, hanged around teh next two days and all was like a freaking dream. they let us go backstage (thanks muge and all the nice ladies from kodmuzik) and the band came one by one to talk, sign stuff and take pics. thurston was tall and very cool. i was about to cry when i took pic with lee, it was so crazy. steve was very earth and cool dude. jim was kid shy. kim gordon, well, thats the lady! i will always rememer this dumb ass who gave her a bleach copy to sign. she looked at him like she is going to freeze him with her eyes, then asked 'do you like kurt cobain' and turned to me to signing my ticket. mr. ranaldo was very into my tattoo, he brought the whole band to come and see it. he said hes going to put a picture he took on the website, but obviously we dont have the pic sections.
great great great.