Thread: new bike!
View Single Post
Old 03.08.2008, 02:58 PM   #12
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Wind is my mortal enemy half the time, and my good friend when it's going the other way. I put on between 20-40 miles a day generally.
My bike cost $125, but I got it from one of those "works out of a garage" kind of guys. It should probably have cost around $350 or so. Eventually I'll have some really nice rims on there, but one step at a time. I love it more than any other vehicle (motorized or unmotorized) that I have ever owned. I like that you don't have to spend a ton of money to have a very fast, unique bike. You can always keep upgrading parts. The French frames are sweet, but the disadvantage is that they have French threading and the parts can be a little harder to get a hold of sometimes.
I love the lugs on yours. Very cool.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|